Whether its Profits, Potential or an unbeatable Paella you’re after, look no further!
(GMO Ref. 6024)
This inviting 2-storey laneway bar has fast been making a big name for itself in Perth, providing an outstanding casual Spanish dining experience to its regular jubilant crowd. For the first time on the market, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
- Currently run under-management – would be even more profitable to owner operator
- Located on busy CBD street in central nightlife hub and near 2 significant developments (Queens Square & Raine Square)
- Upward trending sales and profitability – $1.28M turnover (2016/17)
- Turnover up 40% (over $70k increase) in first quarter of 2017/18 compared to first quarter last year
- Sophisticated fit out with eclectic decor
- Long lease with recently reviewed rent adjustment
Coined as “A well-executed offer” by renowned West Australian Newspaper food critic Rob Broadfield, this establishment offers plenty to keep the customers coming back and the ever-shifting Perth bar culture on its toes.
Contact Anthony or Murray today for more information:
Anthony Princi | 0421 924 964 | email@example.com
Murray Brown | 0438 954 701 | firstname.lastname@example.org